I need some information on invisiline braces and pricing...

Closed Thread

I need some information on invisiline braces and pricing...

Hi,

I am looking into getting the invisiline braces and have researched a few places that have come recommended... They all seem great, but in terms of price the average quote for invisiline has been between HKD$63,000 and $90,000, and I know in the UK they start from around $3000GBP which seems like a large differrence in price. Does anyone know why, or if I'm just getting ridiculous quotes?

Also does anyone has any recommendations on Orthodontists that do the invisiline braces and/or lingual braces.

Thanks.

I went to see a dentist at the UMP centre in TST a couple of month ago to get my crown re-attached and asked about the braces, the dentist said it's around HKD 40,000 but cost may vary based on the individual.

I was recently quoted 38000 at Conrad Dental Centre in TST, including retainers. I'm in the process of having more urgent work done at the same place at the moment and so far so good. 90,000 sounds like a hell of a lot.

If you guys stop going to dentists in expensive locations you might get more sensible quotes.

Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    If you guys stop going to dentists in expensive locations you might get more sensible quotes.
    agreed :-) tried tsui wan and NT? MK?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile

tsui wan?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using GeoClicks Mobile