Quick question.

I am coming to Hong Kong on a Working Holiday Visa. The terms of the visa state that I need comprehensive medical, hospitalisation and liability insurance.

Does this mean I should get:
- Gap Year/Backpackers Travel Insurance that lasts the whole year, or;
- Medical Insurance through a company like Bupa + separate personal liability insurance.

Anyone who has been on a working holiday visa to HK, or anywhere else, or anyone who knows, please help!