Help Help !! Small itch read insect bites

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Help !! Small itch read insect bites

Hi All, please help !recently over a month I wake up with a small red itch bites at my neck , upper shoulder and belly. At first I though I got bed bugs or Mosquitos but after turning up side down my mattresses , sofa and cover , deep clean it with osim steam vacuum , I couldn't find any trace for bed bags or fleece. I spray my mattress sofa with bio kill , but nothing , I still get those bites . I don't know what creature live in my bed , sofa and starting getting bites while wearing cloths .. I can't see them ! ! !

Is anybody here suffer from same problem ? Is anybody know the name of this creature / bug / insect ? Is anybody know how to get rid of it ?? I try spray my house with those smoke bombs ... Nothing ...

Please help ...

Could it be these http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceratopogonidae

I get bitten a lot in summer! I'm like a bite magnet. I take antihistamine tablets which help my sensitive reactions. Do you have pets? Could be fleas.

i had exactly this problem a few years back in a 20 year old Causeway Bay apartment . Waking up with incredibly itchy bites that lasted for days . Not happening when sleepinng elsewhere when on holidays etc . I also tried a regualr deep clean and those bug bombs and a fruitless search for the culprits - like you without success.

In the end i solved the problem commando style: ditched the (wooden base type ) bed ,mattress bedding and all furniture . Did a bleach clean of the empty room with bug bombs over two consecutive days. Sterilised clothes and everything else.Then bought new stuff and moved back in.

Thats what it took to fix the problem for me but it was worth it .The itch from the bites was driving me crazy.

No , I don't have pets. It's invisible , I can see anything like bugs or insects ....

Hi 7 ..., wow it's sound like a huge operation to get rid of those fu...rs ! ! Do u know what's the name of this parasite ?? What if after change furniture they will back ?? God it's 2013 .. Must be a way to get rid f them .., its drive me crazy ...

In my case by process of exclusion i figured they were some type of bedbug - they seemed to be living under the laminate of the wooden bedbase.I searched often but never could actually find them - too elusive.

I have heard of similar problems form others too in HK. its not that uncommon.

Well they made me crazy and paranoid thats for sure

The funny thing , i called bio kill and Johnson cleaning company , their technician came , actually I used 5 times professional treatment program of bio kill , means they came 5 times with a window break of a week beyw

With a window break of 1 week between treatments however , they couldn't identify the problem or point out what is biting me.

I wonder if there is any section at the Hong Kong health department whom aware of it and know how to treat it. My secretary got bitten on her legs and was too ashamed to talk about it.

How fine is the mesh on your windows? The no-see-ums can get through normal mozzy mesh. Also what floor are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen:
    How fine is the mesh on your windows? The no-see-ums can get through normal mozzy mesh. Also what floor are you on?
    I dont use any mesh and live at the 13floor ......... Do u know any proffisinal company , beside bio kill and Johnson , which have bad customer service and just want to sale you a package without even tell you what is the name of insect or point out the problem.

Can't live like this ....

I heard about vitamin b6 which change your skin smell , how you ever try this method ? Is that mean need to take vitamins for the rest of my staying ??

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast