Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By wasanormalkid
  • 3 Post By LifeInHK
  • 1 Post By imparanoic

Where to buy 3M N95 respirators (8210 or 8511) or the Totobobo. For haze in Singapore

Closed Thread

Where to buy 3M N95 respirators (8210 or 8511) or the Totobobo. For haze in Singapore

Singaporean in HK heading back on Tuesday. Looking for a shop which sells the above mentioned items preferably in bulk.

Mainly for elderly (99 year old grandma + nieces and nephew who are between 2-5)

Any assistance on locating a supplier would be appreciated. Trying to max out my additional luggage allowance to help the folks back home.

Quote Originally Posted by wasanormalkid:
    Singaporean in HK heading back on Tuesday. Looking for a shop which sells the above mentioned items preferably in bulk.

Mainly for elderly (99 year old grandma + nieces and nephew who are between 2-5)

Any assistance on locating a supplier would be appreciated. Trying to max out my additional luggage allowance to help the folks back home.
    go to hardware store, ask for n95 or show them a picture, on jervious st near sheung wan municipal building, you can buy 3m n95 in boxes, plenty of stock ( i have purchased a few boxes a few years ago), common item as decorators used them

Hardware stores.

Man Tak Pharmacy 84-90 bonham strand east hk

Found the masks N95 3M at
    Man Tak Pharmacy
    84-90 bonham strand east
    hong kong island

萬得藥房
    上環 文咸東街84-90號 順隆大厦地下

And they were HONEST, they sold at the same prices as they did both in the morning and evening. And they already have more stock coming in on Saturday.

By the evening, other shops around Sheung Wan has hiked prices by 30% to cashin .

Thanks hardware store is right bought out their stock. They said they will be restocking.

shri and Claire ex-ax like this.

Thanks hardware store is right bought out their stock. They said they will be restocking.
    if hk island hardware stores sold out, considering going to shanghai st and portland st, mong kok for hardware stores, if they sold, NT hardware will have them ( most likely not sold out)
    wasanormalkid likes this.

Thank you. Great responsive community. Don't think the shop I purchased them from has hiked up prices, need to get the name. Was a hardware store near the Fitness first in Sheung wan.