Like Tree1Likes

Dr. Leo Chow @ SkinCentral

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

prescription ...yes ... i am still getting breakouts, not many but still is not cleard up yet. i havent been back tho. I think i will try Tinny Ho. i shoulda waited....... shoulda, coulda, woulda.... too late lol

So would you recommend Dr. Leo Chow @ Skincentral? I am booking appointment this Monday to see one of the dermatologist and do not want to waste my time to see someone that is expensive and ineffective ... Time is precious!

Leo Chow's new office location

I heard Leo Chow has moved to a new location. Does anyone have his new contact number?

He's obviously on Facebook: Leo Chow | Facebook Just ask him there!

I have met Dr Leo. He seemed like a good doctor but my condition was very mild - dryness of the skin which I sorted out myself by using facewash.

But I will say that Tinny Ho was the rainmaker of that practice coz there were always people waiting for her whenever I went.

Also I have never been to such a high class clinic before.

Yep, Tinny Ho is the rainmaker but I saw Leo Chow recently for some dermal fillers and found him to be very good. They certainly are a high class (read, expensive) operation though....

I went to see him but after a month wait and only about 3 mins talk n thats it. his prescription didn't even worked! to me it was complete wasted of time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nami:
    I went to see him but after a month wait and only about 3 mins talk n thats it. his prescription didn't even worked! to me it was complete wasted of time and money.
    You told us this nearly 8 months ago. Why are you bringing it up again now?

Quote Originally Posted by c00kie:
    back
    satisfied(i was with him for atleast 30 mins, he didnt rush, took his time to listen and explain) now i hope the medicine works
    He is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelWeiss:
    So would you recommend Dr. Leo Chow @ Skincentral? I am booking appointment this Monday to see one of the dermatologist and do not want to waste my time to see someone that is expensive and ineffective ... Time is precious!

Expensive and effective.