Like Tree43Likes

Asthma tablets( I NEED HELP PLEASE) :(

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

If you insist, INXS, if you insist.

It is rich to tell me to give it a rest when your original post directed at me was to goad me. If you want me to give it a rest, don't use this emoji, "pal":

bibbju likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by INXS:
    You need to chill out pal. I would have said the same to anyone who'd posted such a response. I'm sure had it been my response to the OP you'd have pulled me up with a paragraph or too about how lovely Geoexpat was on 'my break'...lol...

The offensive? Dude, this exists only in your mind.

Just give it a rest.
    And you have contributed what, exactly, to this discussion so far? You had your ass handed to you in this morning's remarkably ugly little rant before it was mercifully deleted, but do you really have to use this completely innocent thread to maintain your pettiness?

Time to let go, perhaps?

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    Totally agree. OP should go back to their doctor (or find another) and explain that the pump isn't working. It could be something as simple as the OP not having been shown how to use the pump correctly which can make a big difference. There are plenty of medications that can help asthma in HK. You just need to talk to your doctor. If you don't feel that your doctor listens, find a new one (there are plenty of recommendations on this site). I have asthma and it got worse when I moved to HK. I talked to my doctor and now it's back under control again.

Taking non-prescribed steroids isn't the smartest thing to do. Even if they were prescribed in the past, it doesn't mean that the OP won't have a bad reaction to them. Taking sterpids should go hand-in-hand with regular blood pressures checks etc etc.

Clenbuterol is a favourite steroid of body builders (and formerly athletes - it's now illegal) and weight loss fans so I'm assuming the OP does genuinely use it for asthma?
    Quote Originally Posted by MCDC:
    Albuterol inhaler is available in HK by just walking into most pharmacies. I've had no problem getting mine.
    Clenbuterol is not available in HK

Is this true, Clenbuterol is banned in Hong Kong? i thought it was banned in United States only, i have took tablet forms in the past and they've helped me and i knew 1 of you was going to bring this topic up so to let you know, no i am not abusing it, i am not stupid that i'll let my health get worser then what it already is now, Pumps do nothing for me, tablets have helped me always and 1 more thing there are bad medicines out there that are not banned like the doctor here who prescribed me "Prednisolone" for my asthma and guess what it has things in it that damage a male horrendously like screwing your hormones up(which play a big part in maintaining your health), Prednisolone is a cortisol raising drug and it's definitely not banned and the people who suggested the panda place, thank you i'll try to find Albuterol/Clenbuterol there but if there isn't i guess i'll have to do some shopping online ....

and for bibbju

Clenbuterol is not an "anabolic steroid" but a beta-2-symphatomimetic

Clenbuterol(Clen) is a selective beta-2 agonist/antagonist and a bronchodilator. What this means, is that it stimulates your beta-2 receptors. Of great importance, is that Clen is a selective beta-2 agonist(because it works selectively on the beta-2-andrenergic-receptors),right? The thing is Clen is selective .. like hitting a tack(the tack being your beta-2 receptors) with a small hammer( the hammer being the Clen) ...thus it hits the beta-2 receptors selectively. Sorry if that seemed reptitious, but it's very important to understand that fact before we move on. Since clen has very little beta-1 stimulating ability, it has the ability to reduce certain kinds of "AIRWAY OBSTRUCTION" without much in the way of cardiovascular effect and this is why it is used as an "ASTHMA MEDICATION"

Last edited by babukhannu; 29-01-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by babukhannu:
    and for bibbju

Clenbuterol(Clen) is a selective beta-2 agonist/antagonist and a bronchodilator. What this means, is that it stimulates your beta-2 receptors. Of great importance, is that Clen is a selective beta-2 agonist(because it works selectively on the beta-2-andrenergic-receptors),right? The thing is Clen is selective .. like hitting a tack(the tack being your beta-2 receptors) with a small hammer( the hammer being the Clen) ...thus it hits the beta-2 receptors selectively. Sorry if that seemed reptitious, but it's very important to understand that fact before we move on. Since clen has very little beta-1 stimulating ability, it has the ability to reduce certain kinds of "AIRWAY OBSTRUCTION" without much in the way of cardiovascular effect and this is why it is used as an "ASTHMA MEDICATION"
    Copy and pasting from body building pages seems to make the argument that a doctor wont prescribe a little tenuous. Obviously you could have copy, re-arranged and pasted it from a medical website. The odds just seem to be stacked towards body building use....

Why not go to one of the muscle gyms and get the good stuff!!!!
    Last edited by East_coast; 29-01-2014 at 12:35 AM.
    bibbju likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babukhannu:
    and for bibbju

I'm not sure why you put "anabolic steroid" in quotes since I never wrote that nor did I say that it's not an asthma medication. I wrote that it's a steroid and is also used by bodybuilders (and others for weight loss). I guess your reading skills are on a par with your spelling/grammar.

Why don't you act like a mature adult and see a doctor? Get the dosage correct with help from your doctor and learn to use an inhaler correctly. It's not rocket science. Children manage perfectly fine with inhalers but you can't? Seriously, just man up.

As for "i am not stupid that i'll let my health get worser then what it already is now" then why are you even considering buying prescription-only medication over the internet without supervision/support from your doctor? It sounds like you are indeed "that stupid".

You complain about a doctor here prescribing you prednisolone because it "can damage a male horrendously" but have you looked at what clenbuterol can do? Testicular atrophy, decreased ejaculation fertility, prostrate enlargement, testicle shrinking, male pattern baldness and reduced sex drive are just some of the potential side effects. Sounds lovely.
    babukhannu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Copy and pasting from body building pages seems to make the argument that a doctor wont prescribe a little tenuous. Obviously you could have copy, re-arranged and pasted it from a medical website. The odds just seem to be stacked towards body building use....

This is where it ends up again, asked for help on another forum, ended up with the same replies and had to delete thread, it was copy pasted(yes) well what do you expect google to come up with when you search something that bodybuilders use more often.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:

Ha ha nice spot East_coast. I particularly like the copy and paste coming from a section on "Anabolic profiles" yet the OP protests it isn't anabolic. And from a website called Brotherhood of Pain?! Quality, absolute quality. My understanding is that it has an anabolic effect but there is some dispute as to whether this makes it an anabolic steroid or not. Not that the OP cares. He just needs some drugs man.

read pm bibbju and post the pm here.

you guys are really ignorant to always think up of bodybuilding purposes, and you seriously think Google is going to give me information about clen on some medical site?

i searched it up to a place so that you can understand it's true purpose and it's definitely not from Brotherhood of Pain as there are countless websites out there that have posted this.

first of all
    I assumed you were talking about anabolics as that is what people think at first when they read "Clenbuterol", they never think for a second that it is an asthma medication(thanks to a ton of people like you who promote it for being a bodybuilding drug only)

and the side effects you mentioned are not what happens when you take Clenbuterol for asthma purposes because the bodybuilding must be taking dosages way too high for that to happen while a person taking for asthma would be on a low end.

FYI the doctor did not help me so i was thinking of buying a prescription only medicine unless you have a better idea for me to go to another doctor who will give me something that does not work on me again.

Last edited by babukhannu; 29-01-2014 at 01:16 AM.

and also if you think medical sites help at all then you're stupid again.
    medical sites never tell you at which dosage will the side effects occur
    they just list both the "bodybuilding side effects and normal side effects" together making the person not want to take it at all,

I have taken Clenbuterol and Albuterol in the past and i can say this that none of them ever ever happened to me.

http://imgur.com/sSqFPf1
    ^
    here's a little something for you.