Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By YukiOnna

Invisalign clinic

Closed Thread

Invisalign clinic

Hi, can anyone recommend a orthodontic clinic that is specialized in Invisalign? Preferably one that you had experience with and does not break the bank Thanks!

Invisalign clinic will surely break your bank, bloody expensive ! but it's worth to have a good smile. Make appointment to Dr.Erica Lee. 16-18 Belcher St. G/F Kennedy Town H.K.28187526, did a good job with my daughter.

I went to Conrad Dental clinic. Pacific Building, Hankow Rd. Dr Cordia Lam is one of the top Invisalign dentists in HK apparently. The clinic is pretty small and they cram a lot of stuff and patients in there, but I would think it's less expensive than some of the Central places.

Thanks joanfung and fatelvis. I have contacted Conrad Clinic. They offer a free consultation and charge $38k for a non-extraction case and $45k with extraction. Seems like a reasonable price compared to the clinics around Central area and for a nice smile

Fatelvis and Mari.abadeer like this.

My colleague went to Dr Alvin Ng in Wan Chai for Invisilign. I've seen him for cleaning only, nice doc.

Kevin's dental
    G/F 124 wan chai road
    2575 4281

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

just for your reference. had invisalign back in the states, think it cost me somewhere between $3k to $3.5k. so HK is a bit more expensive. kind of stopped using the retainer now and it's gone back slightly, but still better than before.