Pediatrician recommendation for Kowloon/NT?

Closed Thread

Pediatrician recommendation for Kowloon/NT?

I posted this question on Geobaby already but only got 1 response, so here it is again:

My baby is due next week and we decided to see a private doctor instead of the MCH for the routine checkups and immunizations.
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, nice, baby-friendly doctor in Kowloon or the New Territories? Preferably one that I could conveniently drive to by car? I heard that the OT&P family doctors in Clearwaterbay are good.
    Any other options?

Quote Originally Posted by pumi23:
    I posted this question on Geobaby already but only got 1 response, so here it is again:

My baby is due next week and we decided to see a private doctor instead of the MCH for the routine checkups and immunizations.
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, nice, baby-friendly doctor in Kowloon or the New Territories? Preferably one that I could conveniently drive to by car? I heard that the OT&P family doctors in Clearwaterbay are good.
    Any other options?
    go and check out the Union hospital well-baby clinic. have friends who go there and it is well recommended. go and see them.
    Also check out OT&P for a free pre-baby talk with any of the doctors.
    As far as I have heard every pediatrician in HK offers free pre-birth consultation so you can get a feel of how they are when it comes to treating symptoms of babies and immunizations and any questions you have. You must state this to their secretary prior to the appointment so the doctor is aware. Do it now as you are due imminently.

thank you for the advise!