[Q] place to buy xyzal

Closed Thread

[Q] place to buy xyzal

Does anyone know which hospital or clinic in Hong Kong allows me to buy the drug xyzal? I know it's a prescription drug. I've been prescribing this for around 3 years now because of my urticaria (hives) but I'm getting tired having to pay $400 in doctor's fee just for 5 mins of chit chat and for him to sign a prescription slip. Just wanted to know if there's any cheaper alternatives (doctors fee, doubt the drug price would change) out there. Google isn't very helpful, most of the searches come up with some buy cheap drug website.

Last edited by RwingJock; 17-06-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

According to the HK Drug Centre, levocetirizine dihydrochloride is an OTC medicine and there is an alternative called Allerclear, which can be purchased from pharmacies.

My favourite pharmacy is Fanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    According to the HK Drug Centre, levocetirizine dihydrochloride is an OTC medicine and there is an alternative called Allerclear, which can be purchased from pharmacies.

My favourite pharmacy is Fanda.
    I'll check out allerclear. Seems the info online is divided between allerclear being levocetirizine dihydrochloride or not. But thanks a lot. All the alternative medication I found are all prescription only drugs.

Just go to any small pharmacy in Jordan and they will sell you as many boxes of the brand you want . I get I lot more hardcore stuff than that and never have a script