General practitioner recommendation under Prudential Medical Insurance

General practitioner recommendation under Prudential Medical Insurance

I'm looking for an English speaking general practitioner that falls under the Prudential Medical Insurance group. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Why not ask your insurance agent to provide you a list?

Quote Originally Posted by Maryknoll:
    Why not ask your insurance agent to provide you a list?
    I do have a list and my husband went to an office but since he didn't have a fever or severe cough, they didn't take much care in his actual purpose for the visit.

We are looking for a doctor for an annual physical/body check and someone that gives you more than 3 minutes of their time. I was hoping someone in the expat community would have recommendations or at least share a better experience than ours.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia000:
    I do have a list and my husband went to an office but since he didn't have a fever or severe cough, they didn't take much care in his actual purpose for the visit.

We are looking for a doctor for an annual physical/body check and someone that gives you more than 3 minutes of their time. I was hoping someone in the expat community would have recommendations or at least share a better experience than ours.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks
    I recommend International Doctors Limited in Central. They have very good doctors and by no means cheap, but excellent service. Plus your insurance should cover those as they are very well known and established.

Also Raffles Group, Taikoo Place. I always find them efficient and helpful, knowledgable. They do a package for each male and female for annual full health check up at a reasonable price.

I can't recommend highly enough Dr Sarah Borwein at Central Health (on Duddell St). The entire practice is excellent but Sarah especially is an amazing GP. I'm not sure if they're covered by Pru but I'd imagine so as they're covered by all the other big name insurers.

https://www.centralhealth.com.hk/

Quote Originally Posted by Natfixit:
    I recommend International Doctors Limited in Central. They have very good doctors and by no means cheap, but excellent service. Plus your insurance should cover those as they are very well known and established.

Also Raffles Group, Taikoo Place. I always find them efficient and helpful, knowledgable. They do a package for each male and female for annual full health check up at a reasonable price.
    thanks for your help Natfixit!

Quote Originally Posted by bibbju:
    I can't recommend highly enough Dr Sarah Borwein at Central Health (on Duddell St). The entire practice is excellent but Sarah especially is an amazing GP. I'm not sure if they're covered by Pru but I'd imagine so as they're covered by all the other big name insurers.

https://www.centralhealth.com.hk/
    Thank you bibbju, I'll check with her office.

Dr. Kwan at Central Health. Fantastic GP, highly recommended! if I'm correct 800HKD consultation fee, covered by my insurance with no question