Like Tree13Likes

The most affordable dentist in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The most affordable dentist in Hong Kong

Okay, so nobody in the family has insurance and i know that dentists here in Hong Kong can be like paying for a first class airplane ride back and forth so Im wondering if anyone knows a dentist that is affordable or a dentist that we can pay by installments because i am seriously out of money but can't wait till the wnd of the month since my gums, Cheeks are swollen. Any help is appreciated thank you

He's not free, and I don't know about installments but I would give Dr Chu a call on 2539 8649. He is based in Sai Wan Ho and his costs are a fraction of those in Central. Not only that he is an excellent dentist - as somebody who has spent a lot of time in the dentists chair over the years I feel qualified to say that!!

I now live on Lantau and still travel down to Sai Wan Ho to see this guy.

dossier likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stu79:
    He's not free, and I don't know about installments but I would give Dr Chu a call on 2539 8649. He is based in Sai Wan Ho and his costs are a fraction of those in Central. Not only that he is an excellent dentist - as somebody who has spent a lot of time in the dentists chair over the years I feel qualified to say that!!

I now live on Lantau and still travel down to Sai Wan Ho to see this guy.
    How much does he offer exteactions, fillings etc? As i live in Lantau too

Caritas has a dental clinic at 2 Caine Road. Mid Level. No idea about the prices, but as non profit, hopefully it will be cheaper than a regular dentist.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer:
    Caritas has a dental clinic at 2 Caine Road. Mid Level. No idea about the prices, but as non profit, hopefully it will be cheaper than a regular dentist.
    Thank You I'll be sure to check on it

Quote Originally Posted by jjlch:
    How much does he offer exteactions, fillings etc? As i live in Lantau too
    He charges between $280 and $1300 for an extraction depending on how complex it is, fillings are $320.
    LifeInHK and dossier like this.

Interesting - I, too, live on Lantau and go to Dr. Chu in Sai Wan Ho for my dental checks.

Highly recommended.

I economize on many things. Dental care isn't one of them. Get yourself well - you don't get a third set of these things.

ebriel and bibbju like this.

There's paying for good quality health/dental care. Then there's helping doctor's to pay the rent for their prime office space.

HK_Katherine and timonoj like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast