Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By Oldtimer

Any Dentist Recommendations?

Any Dentist Recommendations?

Hi all -

I read through the forum, but couldn't find any recent posts. I need a good and affordable dentist recommendation.

I chipped a front tooth that has a filling in it. I'm looking for a dentist who will do a good job removing and reapplying the filling since it is my front tooth and everyone will see.

I am willing to go anywhere in HK to find a good dentist. Are there any recommendations? Please also feel free to PM me.

Thank you!

Some of the members have recommended: DR CHU, some time ago.
    30SHAU KEI WAN ROAD. HK TEL 25398649
    I have no personal experience. They say he speaks good English, however the receptionist has problems with English

palayam0 likes this.

Carritas Dental clinics.

Had a filling done for 300 plus 70 for x-ray.

Went to their Tin Wan location and was happy. Doc and receptionist speak perfect English.

palayam0 likes this.

Back on my desktop ..

Here's the link for the dental clinics.

Whom do we serve

The filling that I mentioned was for a chipped tooth.

Don't expect too much fancy stuff for $300 though.

I just went to my dentist this morning, suspecting that I had a toothache, but after a good poke around the dentist said nope, no sign of any cavity, or anything wrong with my teeth at all. So, he then proceeds to take an x-ray and after waiting for it to develop, again the x ray confirmed that there was nothing at all wrong with any of my teeth or roots etc,which are all in great shape.

Cutting a long story short, I ended up having a sinus infection which amazed me as to the pain, which does mimic a bad toothache hence why I went to the dentist in the first place..

Consultation fee, x - ray and some pain killers, all up $380.00hkd at our local Sai Kung Dentist, Dr Poon & Dr Cheung. Both good ( two clinics in Sai Kung )

Last edited by Skyhook; 27-09-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks all for the info. I'll try calling them Monday. I'm just super cautious that they'll be aesthetically pleasing

Meant to say "Thanks all for the info. I'll try calling them Monday. I'm just super cautious because it's my front tooth and I want to ensure it's aesthetically pleasing after the filling"

Dear sir

He is working on public holiday also if working public holiday i have togo see clinic pls reply me sir or call my no 53786918

no idea. call and find out

Quote Originally Posted by palayam0:
    Dear sir

He is working on public holiday also if working public holiday i have togo see clinic pls reply me sir or call my no 53786918

Dear sir if feel free u call me to help me Thank you sir I have his no but no pickup sir

Last edited by palayam0; 02-10-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: some text add