Organic Organ Meats? (GAPs diet)

Closed Thread

Organic Organ Meats? (GAPs diet)

Hi guys can anyone help..

I need organic (from animals free from pesticides/hormones etc) organ meats such as liver, kidney, other offal.

This isn't for personal preference, they are required to help me heal on the GAPs diet!

Really appreciate any tips

Ok how about this

Any tips on finding organic organ meats because they have lots of nutrition for health, no chemicals and I like the taste?

Because that is definitely true

Go to your local wet market
    Can't really vouch for just how organic they are but I'm sure you won't know the difference

Quote Originally Posted by fifine:
    Any tips on finding organic organ meats because they have lots of nutrition for health, no chemicals and I like the taste?
    Because that is definitely true
    There is a sucker born every minute...
    "I like the taste", thats BS - you are making it up as you wont be able to tell the difference but whatever, its your money.

Contact the guys at South Stream; they wont readily have it but if you promise them regular purchases, I'm certain they will order it in for you. They are good guys and supply good food. They wont be shy to seperate you from your dollars : South Stream Seafoods

I'm a bit taken aback by the vitriol gushing readily from a harmless question!

Anyways.. thanks HowardCoombs at least for the recommendation.

no one's heard of liver pate!? It's yum..

ewwwwww

Liver pate can be nice... my family's style is nicer, almost creamy...

Crazy fake-science diets, on the other hand, not so nice.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

It's possible to find organic meat in Hong Kong. It's possible to find organ meat in Hong Kong. Organic organ meat? Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by fifine:
    I'm a bit taken aback by the vitriol gushing readily from a harmless question!
    When one makes illogical requests, one must be prepared to face criticism.
    no one's heard of liver pate!? It's yum..
    It is but can you honestly tell me you can tell the difference between organic and non organic liver pate?

By the same token, a steak lover can tell the difference between corn fed and grass fed steak - but if you then turn around and claim "organic steak tastes better...." or "I can tell the difference betwen organic and non", BS will be called....