Like Tree3Likes

where to buy vitamins ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

where to buy vitamins ?

Hi, I'm looking to buy Biotin and came across this website that ships to hong kong.. Buy Discount Vitamins, Supplements, Herbs Online - eVitamins.com Hong Kong . Has anyone tried this website , is it reputable ? If not, does anyone know any local stores where they sell a variety of vitamins ? ( I've already tried GNC.. and Mannings but I'm looking for a more extensive selection ..

Coincidentally I bought Biotin last month from GNC. I travel to the US every year and have stuff sent from Amazon to my hotel. A lot of mail order places will ship to HK but the shipping charges are quite onerous.

I think most of us use iherb

Yup iHerb.

Check out beecrazy health section they are selling tones of vitamins fish oils etc

Biotin - iHerb.com

Use this discount code when ordering.

Even with shipping iherb is still cheaper than most stuff you can find in HK, not to mention more brands to choose from than those you can find at Mannings etc. Found out the veggie wash I got from Parknshop is much cheaper there too....

I'm actually looking at getting some cod liver oil capsules. I see them sold quite expensive at places at Mannings, and I don't trust the stuff that are sold in the local pharmacies whose trade rely on selling baby powder.

I've looked on iHerb and now quite confused on which one I should get. Can anyone enlighten me on all the different kinds? Is it 500mg and 1000mg? I also see shark liver oil....is that basically the same stuff?

Why cold liver specifically? I take 8g of fish oil a day, but may up it to 5g of fish oil and 5g of krill oil. Liver oils are less popular nowadays because of the heavy metal accumulation in fish livers.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    Why cold liver specifically? I take 8g of fish oil a day, but may up it to 5g of fish oil and 5g of krill oil. Liver oils are less popular nowadays because of the heavy metal accumulation in fish livers.
    It doesn't have to specifically cod liver oil, it's just I haven't really read up on his type of stuff in the last 15 years or so, so really out of my depth in what to look for.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast