Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiz

Phentermine

Phentermine

Hello all. I am wondering if any of you know if doctors can and will write prescription for Phenterime? I took it years ago to help me loss the extra baby weight but now was hoping to use it again since I have had another child and really struggling with lossing the weight again. No judgements please or saying just eat right and less. Thank you ☺️ If you have a particular doctor to recommend that would be most helpful!

From my local colleagues conversations it seems like it is the go to quick fix diet solution used by many local doctors. However, having seen the people when they are taking it ... seems to make people a bit wired and crazy. Not what I would do, but if it worked for you before then I guess it works for you.

Hello Kiz,
    I understand not for you, I was fortunate not to have too many of the side effects way back when. I agree diet and exercise is key but this gave me the jump start and the motivation I needed. Any chance you can ask you colleagues who their doctors are? I still dont have a gp right now since I just saw me OB when I moved here. Thanks a bunch.

Sanitorium Hospital drop in services
    Tuen Mun doctors at Gold Coast Shopping Centre

Sorry they didn't have doctors names

They seem to think that basically anywhere will be fine to get it from local doctors, but said maybe not gweilo doctors, they don't know they have never been to one.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much for your help. I am very grateful. This might sound naive, being a gweilo and all, will I have a problem with language barrier?

Sanitorium will be no problem, I go there myself, not sure about gold coast, but you could call and ask if the doctor speaks English you live out that way.

Last edited by Kiz; 06-05-2015 at 02:42 PM.
    Julianne101 likes this.

Hi Julianne,

I know this is thread is long ago... By any chance did you get the drugs from any of the suggested doctors? Hope you can let me know. Need to kick start mine too ...

Hi Julianne,

was wondering if you managed to get the drugs from any of the listed doctors? Could you recommend me any? I could get it so easily in sg... Sigh...