Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By hongkong7

Translator for medical reports urgently wanted

Closed Thread

Translator for medical reports urgently wanted

Hi all,

my dad was diagnosed as last stage of lung cancer. He was sent into hospital when he was paying visit in mainland China so all of his medical examination reports were in simplified Chinese. Is there anyone here or anyone you know who can help me to translate his report so that I can seek for second opinion with doctors in Hong Kong or else where?

The report/ examinations include CT, PET CT, blood test, cea test, biopsy, DNA test for EDFR & ALK mutation.

I would love to pay for the service. Appreciate for those who can help - please email me and let me know you or your friend's background. My email address is [email protected]

You are helping to save one's life and I appreciate for your attention. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jchek:
    Hi all,

my dad was diagnosed as last stage of lung cancer. He was sent into hospital when he was paying visit in mainland China so all of his medical examination reports were in simplified Chinese. Is there anyone here or anyone you know who can help me to translate his report so that I can seek for second opinion with doctors in Hong Kong or else where?

The report/ examinations include CT, PET CT, blood test, cea test, biopsy, DNA test for EDFR & ALK mutation.

I would love to pay for the service. Appreciate for those who can help - please email me and let me know you or your friend's background. My email address is [email protected]

You are helping to save one's life and I appreciate for your attention. Thanks.
    If it's to see a doctor in Hong Kong you don't need to translate anything : every doctor in Hong Kong deals with patients carrying medical reports from China on a daily basis : just bring everything to your appointment .
    Rob2020 and jimbo like this.