Like Tree15Likes

How much SHOULD root canal treatment cost?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mamba

@ HK_Katherine Jeeze with leg and teeth you don't seem to be having the best time at the moment but the medical info is much appreciated, shame you found it all out the hard way.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Guilty as charged for sending a PM without looking at the profile, although I must admit I cannot see info on the profile to dissuade PM's. But then I am a bit of an amateur.

Many thanks for the detailed informations

wtbhotia and HK_Katherine like this.

Nice info Katherine. This summer we are considering an extended “holiday” in Bangkok during which the whole family will get medical and dental checkups. Only heard positive things.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Nice info Katherine. This summer we are considering an extended “holiday” in Bangkok during which the whole family will get medical and dental checkups. Only heard positive things.
    Don't blame you

Just got back from Bangkok and the opticians etc are way cheaper than HK.

Didn't have time but wanted some skin tags removed, got quoted $20k in HK but $2000 in Bangkok for laser removal.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Don't blame you

Just got back from Bangkok and the opticians etc are way cheaper than HK.

Didn't have time but wanted some skin tags removed, got quoted $20k in HK but $2000 in Bangkok for laser removal.
    Plus there is nothing better than an excuse to eat Thai food for a week or so
    wtbhotia likes this.

Oh wow! That's a horror story. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by jt501:
    Guilty as charged for sending a PM without looking at the profile, although I must admit I cannot see info on the profile to dissuade PM's. But then I am a bit of an amateur.
    Yah I didnt see it either, time for me to start send her lots of wink wink PM's LOL
    shri likes this.

Katherine... I've sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by big_panda:
    I think so. I saw that when researching them. It was the only negative review I found of all the ones online - whereas for a few other dental clinics the reviews were less than 100%. Nowhere is ever perfect and one never has any idea of the underlying condition of anyones health/teeth so if I can only find one negative review it doesn't particularly phase me.
    Last edited by HK_Katherine; 03-12-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    wtbhotia likes this.