Like Tree2Likes

Eczema! Where to find CeraVe products in Hong Kong?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eczema! Where to find CeraVe products in Hong Kong?

Hey there!

Does anyone know where to find CeraVe products in Hong Kong?

Or any other good creams for treating eczema?

Try a referal letter from a (private) Doctor & get yourself to a Public clinic like {say} Sai Ying Poon Jockey Club clinic skin clinic.

[Sounds like you need a steroid cream].

YMMV

The closest thing in Hong Kong to this product is Ezerra cream or ointment . It's available in Mannings or pharmacies . Very expensive but a very. Effective when used as indicated

Last edited by hongkong7; 11-01-2016 at 06:16 PM.
    Cho-man likes this.

Skin clinics usually give my friend aqueous creams which don't work and steroid creams which only work for a while. They don't really cure anything. And I have heard too much about CeraVe products...

I am going to try to find them (Ezerra cream or ointment) then. Around how much are they and do they actually work?

Quote Originally Posted by magic203
    I am going to try to find them (Ezerra cream or ointment) then. Around how much are they and do they actually work?
    They do work very well as preventers : for minor outbreak used alone and also to reduce reliance on steroid : but for a very severe outbreak you still need some degree of steroid control. Ie for steroid sparing .
    Perfect for kids too
    Last edited by hongkong7; 11-01-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Difficult, I managed to get a medicine strong in cortisone, applied it in tiny amounts, aided by Sebamed lotion, no more eczema

Thanks! I searched up steroid sparing agents used to eczema but do you know any specific creams/ointments?

Quote Originally Posted by hongkong7
    They do work very well as preventers : for minor outbreak used alone and also to reduce reliance on steroid : but for a very severe outbreak you still need some degree of steroid control. Ie for steroid sparing .
    Perfect for kids too
    Last edited by magic203; 11-01-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Goto a good Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor.

Wow! That's great! If you don't mind, can you tell me how severe your eczema was? And which lotion did you use? I heard Cetaphil products are also good for treating/managing eczema....

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison
    Difficult, I managed to get a medicine strong in cortisone, applied it in tiny amounts, aided by Sebamed lotion, no more eczema

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast