Like Tree34Likes

Unwanted Pregnancy

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mamba

No @Kinch but spurious morality backed up with words of hatred is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinch:
    Calling a spade a spade constitutes being inflammatory?

Also do you find abortion/infanticide amusing?
    Yes Kinch, that's exactly what it means - in your own mind. Those who disagree with your opinion, your tone and/or beliefs find abortion/infanticide amusing. That's exactly it. You've found us out.
    Last edited by huja; 18-05-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    shri and rsndl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba:
    No @Kinch but spurious morality backed up with words of hatred is.
    Interesting. Morality is "spurious" now? I rather think it is non-negotiable in extreme cases such as this. I don't see a whole lot of wiggle room.

Let's see... supposed I posted something you would consider 'racist'.... Immediately you would be backing up your 'argument' with 'words of hatred'.

Actually no hatred in my words apart from a hatred of evil and a hatred of hiding from the true nature of things by using weasel euphemisms to describe evil acts.

Someone let me know when to shut this down ... I think the spectrum of opinions are adequately represented here.

civil_servant and Mamba like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nagernager:
    Aiders send them somewhere where they receive professional counselling and medical care, just like the link I posted. If OP and his GF are in panic mode, then this is exactly what they need. Not some guy pontificating on this forum. People tend to make terrible decisions during panic mode, so getting professional help is needed.

Mr Sa Li, please don't just consider the monetary aspect of an abortion. There are serious psychological issues that you and your GF may have to overcome, and she deserves proper modern professional medical care. If you're short on cash, you can go to any of the banks, which will most likely give you a personal loan with very attractive rates if you have a steady full-time job.
    At least you are half right in considering that abortion will doubtless damage the perpetrators. I suppose it's too much to consider the nameless victim as well, but still it's a good start and I applaud your posting something not in favour of abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Someone let me know when to shut this down ...
    Do you have a time machine?
    Mamba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Yes Kinch, that's exactly what it means - in your own mind. Those who disagree with your opinion, your tone and/or beliefs find abortion/infanticide amusing. That's exactly it. You've found us out.
    All very nice, except you're the one who began the parent posting with 'lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinch:
    All very nice, except you're the one who began the parent posting with 'lol'.
    I'm laughing at you, Kinch. At you.
    Mamba likes this.

Mamba

@shri now would be a good time

shri and drumbrake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    I'm laughing at you, Kinch. At you.
    That says more about you than it does about me. Perhaps one day you will realise it. But for now feel free to laugh at my 'pontifications' against something disgusting and wrong. I really don't mind.
    huja and Paxbritannia like this.