Like Tree2Likes

Modafinil in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frank888:
    But I dont want to do anything illegal. So importing it is not something I want to do. Do you think its possible to go to a doctor and have him order it for you? One site say they sell it in HK for 500 for 10 pills. The price is no problem for me. But I just dont want to get in trouble.

How about Acetylcholine supplements? Can I get this in any vitaminshops in HK? Im working evenings and night trading online so Im really interested in Nootropics.
    It sounds to me like you're experimenting.

If you're that desperate to try, import Adrafinil instead of Moda. It doesn't even need prescription in most countries. You can test it out and then find Moda later if it works.

You can try supplements, but they're not really apparent in result.

Well i was hoping that maybe doctors are allowed to import it.. lol... well maybe i look into that other thing.. thanks... yeah im kinda experimenting because I get tired and lazy so fast. After 2 hours of work i feel so tired in my head.. so i want to change that.. i have no problem when it comes to working out and being physical.. only when it comes to cognitive stuff.. i have found coffee and nicotine gum to work well for shorter periods.. but i kinda want to be able to sit down and work 4-6hrs straight.

yeah im kinda experimenting because I get tired and lazy so fast. After 2 hours of work i feel so tired
    Oh there are drugs to stop me being lazy and tired, Ill give them a go, which ones are good???
    Edwardstorm and 100LL like this.

Coffee.

Coffee is good.. but its only the first cup that has any effect on me... cholin is suppose to help... i try eat lots egg and broccoli... but it gives me stink fart hahaha

Coffee is good.. but its only the first cup that has any effect on me... cholin is suppose to help... i try eat lots egg and broccoli... but it gives me stink fart hahaha
    Frank, did you manage to get some online ?

Really not that hard to order it online... A lot of site selling it. It seems to sail through customs in most countries.

Hi @rschwendeman- Any side effects that you've encountered with Nootropill? I've just ordered it, but would like to know before hand.

btw- thanks for the link!

Have a look here for discussions on effects and side effects:

https://www.reddit.com/r/afinil/

In general though, it's fairly mild.

I've been prescribed Provigil in Australia and it's nowhere to be found in HK and will never be.
    Why?
    My guess is, modafinil has been registered for military use by the Chinese government few years ago. I doubt it would ever see the light for public use.