Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TiaMaria
  • 1 Post By Ellenna
  • 1 Post By bbchoi

Laser treatment for toenail fungus

Closed Thread

Laser treatment for toenail fungus

So, I have a gross fungal pinkie toenail. I've tried all sorts of OTC treatments, but no luck.

I would like to visit a doctor to have it zapped with a laser. Has anyone done this? Where did you go? How much did it cost?

And did it actually work? Would love to get this damn thing sorted. Recommendations and insights would be appreciated!

Add a few drops of clove oil or vinegar into a big bowl of warm water . Then soak your feet in it for about 10 minutes and dry them afterward. Try this treatment daily for a week .
    You will see the difference.

Good luck !

Vrindavan likes this.

I am having my 2nd treatment now. Dr. Peter Koo, Rm 905, 84-86 Des Voeux Road, Central, Cheong K Building. The entrance of the building is not on Des Voeux Road, it's actually around the corner on Jubilee Street. He charges $600 for first toe, and 2nd $100. I need 3 treatments, 6 weeks between each treatment. So far both my big & 2nd toes are healing well. One more appointment to go in June and I should be done. I hope.

Swaran likes this.

Do note that Dr. Koo is not registered doctor in Hong Kong so you won't be able to claim back any expenses from insurance.

shri likes this.

Hi ,
    i was wondering is there any other hidden cost other than the 600$ plus 100$ per nail after that at Dr Koo’s?
    Any initial consultation fee or anything else??
    thank you

You could try taobao, lots of meds there.
    Best to read the users comments for best results