Like Tree33Likes

Is charcoal burning suicide painful?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can I get charcoal and a burner?

Where can I get charcoal and a charcoal burner

Please don’t do anything rash TO, however desolate your life might seem now, it will pass. Believe me, I’m speaking from experience. Seek some psychological help, if you need the contact of someone most likely willing to help for an extremely reduced fee please pm me.

Kowloon Goon and spode like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jobin:
    If lots of pain, who would choose it?
    But hey. What do i know?
    Not much by the looks of it... Let's see how about hanging themselves, that seems fairly painful...who would choose that? Throwing yourself in front of a train or from a building... Who would choose that? Takes a very special kind of idiot...

If the poster is having bad thoughts, seek help, it is there: 2896 0000

https://samaritans.org.hk/

It's worth noting that 90% of the people who attempts suicide and survive don't end up doing it later and often had regrets.
    Mrs. Jones and The Celt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    You mean a BBQ grill?
    I want to burn charcoal at home

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka_Tonic:
    I want to burn charcoal at home
    Dont do it !!!!!
    shri and The Celt like this.

The Celt and spode like this.

@Vodka_Tonic - u ok?

I've myself gone through major depression several times and what I do is TALKING. Just opening up. Pouring out all my emotions - to a very few people I trust with my life in this planet. It feels like being "cleansed".

The most severe one was post medical school graduation when I decided to not pursue medicine because of persisting health issues. My parents must have been exhausted to the bone trying to cheer me up. I've lost count of how many counseling sessions they had to arrange for me.

hullexile, spode and Mrs. Jones like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hannah01:
    I've myself gone through major depression several times and what I do is TALKING. Just opening up. Pouring out all my emotions - to a very few people I trust with my life in this planet. It feels like being "cleansed".

The most severe one was post medical school graduation when I decided to not pursue medicine because of persisting health issues. My parents must have been exhausted to the bone trying to cheer me up. I've lost count of how many counseling sessions they had to arrange for me.
    Yes talking is the answer, I found a professional easier. In the immediate time, go for a walk, get some exercise. It is what the crisis teams suggest
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast