• 2 Post By MABinPengChau
  • 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 2 Post By jgl
  • 2 Post By chuckster007
  • 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 1 Post By midorosan

Question about sleeping pills.

Question about sleeping pills.

I’m flying from HK to London next week overnight (1am takeoff).
    I’ve seen on this forum that I can buy zopiclone or similar from Fanda, I’d like to know if this is legal? Like will I get past security and stuff at HK airport, and ditto for landing in England? And also what is the smallest amount I can buy? I only need enough for the flight as I have no problem sleeping when I’m not flying. I tried natural remedies last time and it didn’t help me at all so looking for something stronger.
    Thanks.

I don't think security in HK will care as long as it's not a liquid or a knife or gun. And if you just have a few pills, one of which you consume on the flight, I doubt the UK is going to care or even find it as it's not a prescription drug in a lot of countries. I think Fanda will sell you however many you care to buy, I don't think you have to buy a whole box or anything.

chuckster007 and Mrs. Jones like this.

Just take how ever many you need for the trip to UK in your hand carry bag and and how ever many you need for the return trip in your checked luggage. You wont have any issues for just a couple of pills, put it together with other meds you take on Travel trips / panadol / imodium

markranson likes this.

If you've not taken zopiclone or any other medication before, you'd probably want to try it before getting on a 12 hour plane flight in case it doesn't agree with you.

chuckster007 and Fiona in HKG like this.

like jgl says test it out in your home 1st or you might end up taped to your seat after going into a meltdown as some people do when they have a drink or two and mix some pills LOL

Best to not drink all the free wine and beer while taking it...

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau
    Best to not drink all the free wine and beer while taking it...
    but but but mum, its more fun lol
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Relocate one word

Better to drink all the free wine and beer while NOT taking it

MABinPengChau likes this.

That was the strategy I saw most Japanese do on ANA to DC.