Looking for advice for my back

Exclamation Looking for advice for my back

I have a sharp pain at my hip and I am worried that it might be disc issue at my spine. Any good recommendation of Ortho doctors that is around central that is experienced in Spine?

I have a company insurance, not sure how much it would cover though....

Not in Central, but I used Dr Francis Lam at HK Adventist Hospital for recurring lower back pain - he correctly identified the cause of the problem and provided advice on how to reduce the risk of recurrence. I'd be happy to use him again if the need arises.

Dr Dan Hooley at Quality Health in Princes Building. Had seen him for a torn shoulder muscle.

Top notch, might be a bit abrupt, but one of those doctors who has a wait and watch approach rather than load you up with fear and doubt - to operate. To add to his creds he was recommended to be my a HK rugby player as he does a lot of work for them.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

I find Kieran Rogers very good. On Wellington Street.

Web: http://www.lifeinmomentum.com

Phone: 93393202

FYI - Dr Keiran Rogers - "Doctor of Physiotherapy"

Saying this as many insurance policies cover physio differently from medical.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Acupuncture

Try the Chinese medicine hospital near Hollywood road, Physio did nothing for my sciatica but acupuncture for 3 or so months worked well.