Root Canal

Root Canal

Hello, can anyone recommend a good endodontist that can do a complicated root canal at an affordable price?

Thank-you for your time.

Location? (Before someone comes in and recommends Bangkok or Manila!)

Quote Originally Posted by Don Pacifico
    Hello, can anyone recommend a good endodontist that can do a complicated root canal at an affordable price?

Thank-you for your time.
    PM YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Don Pacifico

Thank-you for your time.
    Shenzhen

Hi Don, I assume you know the difference between Root Canal and Root Canal Retreatment since you mentioned endodontist. In case you are really talking about retreatment, you will probably soon find out that even price isn't the most important issue you won't easily find one and fit in an appt. To be honest, most local dentist will recommend implant over endo because even you spend the money and find the right endo to retreat your root canal, there is still a good chance you cannot eventually save the tooth. Furthermore, implant is actually affordable compared to endo. Just my 2 cents for your consideration. Due to the fact dental needs is life long, and endo work takes trips and months to accomplish, I strongly suggest you to find a reliable dentist nearby and pay annual visit so that you can have an honest opinion when you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by will_b
    Hi Don, I assume you know the difference between Root Canal and Root Canal Retreatment since you mentioned endodontist. In case you are really talking about retreatment, you will probably soon find out that even price isn't the most important issue you won't easily find one and fit in an appt. To be honest, most local dentist will recommend implant over endo because even you spend the money and find the right endo to retreat your root canal, there is still a good chance you cannot eventually save the tooth. Furthermore, implant is actually affordable compared to endo. Just my 2 cents for your consideration. Due to the fact dental needs is life long, and endo work takes trips and months to accomplish, I strongly suggest you to find a reliable dentist nearby and pay annual visit so that you can have an honest opinion when you need it.
    I can second this: I had 2 teeth which I tried to save over 2 years, spent a lot of time and money on it and ended up having them removed and got implants, not in HKG, but back home at the time.
    I would be still interested in a recommended dentist in Kowloon or Tseung Kan O area

Hong Kong.