Like Tree6Likes

Dental help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInHK:
    Can try Dr Chu. I went for 2 fillings, they turned out good.

Dr Joseph Chu,
    Shop 5, G/F
    30-36 Shau Kei Wan Road, Sai Wan Ho
    Tel: 2539 8649
    (Corner of Tai Cheong Street, next block is Police Traffic Centre)
    I cant seem to talk to his receptionist. Sorry to ask but how do you book an appointment? I cant understand Cantonese btw. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zawarudo:
    Any more feedbacks for Dr. Yau when it comes to tooth fillings? I scheduled an appointment on Friday and his cost is 440-480 hkd for the tooth filling and 450 for cleaning
    If you search geo he has been recommended a few times, to the point where I tried him out. Did some fillings, a wisdom tooth and all was good and cheap.

I had another, more complicated wisdom tooth and he told me openly that I should go to someone else in central for that type

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    If you search geo he has been recommended a few times, to the point where I tried him out. Did some fillings, a wisdom tooth and all was good and cheap.

I had another, more complicated wisdom tooth and he told me openly that I should go to someone else in central for that type
    Thanks for responding, so he's trustworthy when it comes to tooth fillings then.

Quote Originally Posted by zawarudo:
    Thanks for responding, so he's trustworthy when it comes to tooth fillings then.
    Yes I liked him. I also appreciated that he talked me through - in good English - what he was doing during the treatment. That’s something I like and not even the expensive ones in central do well

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    Yes I liked him. I also appreciated that he talked me through - in good English - what he was doing during the treatment. That’s something I like and not even the expensive ones in central do well
    Do you mind telling me how long did the entire process take?

He’s my dentist and a very good one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2