Like Tree3Likes

Chiropractor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chiropractor

Hi
    Can anyone please recommend a good Chiropractor.
    Ours gave up her practice here and moved back to china
    Thanks

What part of town?

Chiropractic is voodoo science. See a proper health professional.

Hkemail888 likes this.

To Paxbritannia - obviously not a believer in alternative medicine so thanks for your unqualified comments

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Chiropractic is voodoo science. See a proper health professional.
    Absolutely. They charge a bomb for a pseudoclinical discipline with no evidence for most of their treatment.

For those who want to challenge me please give me more than a couple let’s say ten conditions where it is proven to be effective at a high level of of evidence say level 1a 1b. There are so many cases of severe injuries due to chiropractice dudes causing permanent neurological injuries.

Avoid!!
    Paxbritannia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mervyn:
    To Paxbritannia - obviously not a believer in alternative medicine so thanks for your unqualified comments
    I believe in alternative medicine not fake medicine.

Disciplines like acupuncture and TCM have the benefit of supporting evidence. Chiropractic seems to just injure bodies and drain wallets.
    Hkemail888 likes this.

Lets agree to disagree - the Chinese master that I have been going to for the past 5 years, helped myself and several friends from having to go through having surgery - shoulder and hips, and she got me walking after 3 months on my back after with doctors gave up and wanting exploratory surgery to assess my condition - None of us , a South African , 2 Australian and an Austrian have never looked back so ....
    Thanks for you opinion

Some where Between Sai Kung and Sheung Wan

Try Dr. WU Cheuk Nam at Be Health Painless Centre at World Trade Centre in CWB, Tel: 2780 1068 (or WhatsApp 6085 1153).

They also have a centre in Longham Place, Mongkok. You can find details on their website.
    https://www.behealth.com.hk/aboutus?lang=en

Dr. Wu studied in the University of Bournemouth. He has done magic for my hip joint pain and so I would highly recommend him.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    I believe in alternative medicine not fake medicine.

Disciplines like acupuncture and TCM have the benefit of supporting evidence. Chiropractic seems to just injure bodies and drain wallets.

Excerpt for those chiropractors who operate more like extremely knowledgeable and skilled physios, which happens to be the only type I've ever come across.

Have you ever seen a chiropractor?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast