View Poll Results: With the virus in town when do you wash your - Honetslyhands?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obsessed - all the time with hand sanitiser

13 26.53%
  • Before I eat

38 77.55%
  • When I get home

39 79.59%
  • When I get to the office

29 59.18%
  • Before meeting friends

11 22.45%
  • After meeting friends

11 22.45%
  • When I get off public transport

25 51.02%
  • After going to the shops

20 40.82%
  • After I go to the toilet

38 77.55%
  • Before bed

22 44.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree75Likes

When do you wash your hands

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

When do you wash your hands

Have you changed your hand washing regime?

Coolboy likes this.

I'm well trained after SARs. I think I've added a couple of extra washes to my daily routine.

huja and Paxbritannia like this.

I do it every time I launder money

I always wash my hands after coming home, before sitting down to meals and after meals, after using the toilet and before/during meal preparations. Have been doing that since childhood, so haven't changed my habits much.

The locals need a slap on their wrists for taking a leak and heading straight out the gents. Pretty appalling hygiene standards this place got.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz Paul:
    The locals need a slap on their wrists for taking a leak and heading straight out the gents. Pretty appalling hygiene standards this place got.
    It’s funny you say this. In my office of professional workers, the majority of local folk do wash their hands in the gents, but there is a concerning minority that do not.

But what do you know this month, now with the spectre of the horrible coronavirus, I saw even the unclean folk lathering up for at least a good 20 seconds. So typical.

Me personally, I have always washed my hands before eating, after the bathroom, and upon arriving home. In this coronavirus era, I have added an extra few washes per day for prudence. Probably unnecessary but the Aesop soap I use smells great.
    Nilufer Prakash likes this.

Hate to be that guy... but sometimes, unless a washroom has one of those automatic faucets and there is a clean blow dryer/filled napkin dispenser lying around, I feel the risk of picking up something at least after a number 1 without washing my hands is lower.
    Paxbritannia likes this.

Cue the line about not pissing on your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by hching:
    Hate to be that guy... but sometimes, unless a washroom has one of those automatic faucets and there is a clean blow dryer/filled napkin dispenser lying around, I feel the risk of picking up something at least after a number 1 without washing my hands is lower.
    Do you use many washrooms that don't have napkins or hand dryers? In Hong Kong?
    East_coast likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hching:
    Unless you have the habit of using public bathrooms naked, you always have something to dry your hands on. There's also just body heat.

Air blowers are disgusting bacteria farms- I never use them.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast