Like Tree4Likes

Does anyone else suffers from migraine?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does anyone else suffers from migraine?

Does anyone else suffers from migraine here?

What are your remedies?

Dark room, quiet, painkillers. Act quick before it really kicks in, I found if I could catch it early then it wouldn't be anywhere near as bad.

emx likes this.

I take a migraine medication, sumatriptan. Most of the local pharmacies here carry it, and you can get it without a prescription. Prices can vary. I’ve found it ranging from $120 to $280 a box, so shop around if budget is tight.

emx likes this.

I get them, but as Hullexile mentions, if you catch them early, you can usually stave off the worst by quickly isolating yourself in a dark, cool and quiet room if possible. No phones, computers, TV or light.

hullexile likes this.

How many pills in a box?

Quote Originally Posted by cmoon3011:
    I take a migraine medication, sumatriptan. Most of the local pharmacies here carry it, and you can get it without a prescription. Prices can vary. I’ve found it ranging from $120 to $280 a box, so shop around if budget is tight.
    where are you getting sumatriptan at $120. Pray tell! I usually pay over $200 per box from Fanda.
    And for the OP, Sumatriptan works really well for me.

I had a bad headache and went to see a Dr. Terrance Li in Tst.

He helped me to diagnose that it wasn’t a headache but tension headache. He is an specialized in headache management. Maybe he can help you.

The place I currently go is across from Fortress Hill station, called Unicorn Pharmacy, or something like that. A box of 6 sumatriptan capsules is $180.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdrali:
    He helped me to diagnose that it wasn’t a headache but tension headache. He is an specialized in headache management. Maybe he can help you.
    Migraine isn't the same as a headache.
    emx likes this.

Your "migraines" could be due to a dental problem and/or some arthritus in your neck due to years even decades of craning your neck when using a computer and/or overall poor ergonomics. IMO, rule these factors out first before driving yourself nuts adressing your headaches.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast