Like Tree77Likes

Gonna be a dad, but my girlfriend is not a permanent resident

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Certainly she will be deported, I said that right at the beginning. It doesn't mean she can't later get a dependent visa.
    In my friend's case, they were repeatedly rejected for a dependent visa after deportation. They even tried using a lawyer who told them it's very rare to get an approved dependent visa after deportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bettsinhk:
    Me thinks your taking this a little too personally... again everyone including op appears done. Congrats you win last person to care about this thread
    The reason I responded to your post was that I had a problem with your view that the poor "innocent" man could not help but impregnate the cunning evil woman. We all know men can't control their dicks so are not responsible for their actions.
    Elegiaque and MABinPengChau like this.

Men are fair from innocent I have three kids to prove it but I love them and him even if he is so wicked he’s my love. But I stand by my statement my friend did go through this and it didn’t end well. If as a couple they knew their options different choices would’ve been made. They were under the impression that she’d definitely get the visa and they’d live happily ever after.. he spent a lot of time and money setting up a home here in Hong Kong. Sadly not the case. But I regress the op has seemingly stopped taking interest even though there’s been good advice offered. So we did our part and we all carry on.

bbchris likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8