Like Tree31Likes

Private Hospital List?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Private Hospital List?

But at least they provide much better service like less than 4 patients or alone in a room if possible. And easier to sleep at night because the free hospitals refuse to turn all the lights off in the patients room.

Quote Originally Posted by lasameu:
    But at least they provide much better service like less than 4 patients or alone in a room if possible. And easier to sleep at night because the free hospitals refuse to turn all the lights off in the patients room.
    Try using Google and try growing up.

Canossa
    adventists Stubbs road
    adventist tsuen wan
    matilda
    senatorium
    union hospital

easy to find on google, remember that in a private hospital you will pay more for everything depending on the class of room

e.g. aspirin tablet in general ward costs x, in a semi private ward costs 2 x, in a private ward 3 x.(approx) the same for doctors fees and all tests. Only the cost of the food (which you pay for) is the same in all rooms I believe. If you go to Union hospital in Shatin and have a private room you will be asked if you want to hire a private nurse or a bodyguard! For a few nights decent sleep you will pay a hefty price

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Try using Google and try growing up.
    Agree about google, but some people may have some anxiety issues that make those kind of conditions difficult. I don't think it's fair to say "grow up".

Quote Originally Posted by lasameu:
    e.g. Adventist Stubbs Road but you gotta have the right ( health ) insurance plan and/ or the the Benjamins....

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    Agree about google, but some people may have some anxiety issues that make those kind of conditions difficult. I don't think it's fair to say "grow up".
    I do. While many in the world are dying through lack.of adequate medical care someone who can afford to pay for private healthcare and a private room complaining about not all the lights being turned off is not getting any of my sympathy, sorry.
    AB888 and Happy Guy like this.

I had a semi-private room for my ear fiasco in Queen Mary, one night, harbor view. Lights were off. 180 HKD or thereabouts, no complaints except for the food- if you are going in to a public hospital knowing in advance (I was there due to an accident) then you just bring your own food, also delivery is probably possible (my phone was dead, didn't attempt delivery).

Quote Originally Posted by Hkemail888:
    Canossa
    adventists Stubbs road
    adventist tsuen wan
    matilda
    senatorium
    union hospital
    there is also gleneagles. i would never go to adventist on the island.

@aquaman

Why is that ? Care to share ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast