Good dermatologist for eczema or psoriasis

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good dermatologist for eczema or psoriasis

Hi everyone ,I got some problems with my skin. It’s look like eczema or psoriasis,my skin itchy,red,and flaky skin and in genital I want to know where can find good dermatologist for that and how abt prices aslo? Thanks everyone .

Can't help you on dermatologist. Can help you with suggestions for psoriasis. I tried all the prescribed solutions under the sun. I wouldn't say mine is clear BUT very few people that I meet for the first time realise I have it.

Available online and I swear by this - Doublebase Gel (preferably 500g) Every other day

Available at any good pharmacy - SebaMed dry skin wash. Not cheap but best product I've used in the shower.

And pure glycerine - apply it at least twice daily or once daily on the days I use the Doublebase after shower

Nothing beats a good bit of sunshine as well

I can share the name of the dermatologist NOT to see - he told me to cure my dry skin that I should eat a balanced diet and stop taking vitamin supplements, and drink more water! It was a total waste of time and I believe it must have been fairly expensive but luckily it was covered by my medical ins

Perhaps a urologist is the better choice for you.

@ByeByeEngland
    Sebamed has good stuff, unfortunately it’s overpriced in export markets

Thanks for ur help.I will try the medicine u recommend

I also can only recommend a dermatologist not to visit.

Are you sure it's not herpes? I think the key difference might be herpes causes pain.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

Best dermotoligist is called a nutritionist IMO. Something you are eating or drinking is causing your problems IMO. Watch your diet for toxins and food allergies you may not be aware of IMO.

Recently visited Dr. Wai Nai Pong who is at Vio & Partners 10/f Worldwide House. V good and reasonably priced at HK$400 for a consultation

I think that isn’t herpes because the skin is dry and only pain when I scartch .

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast