Like Tree46Likes

Help with getting prescription meds please

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Good advice about the gov clinics. However I just purchase my father's meds from Fanda or a local pharmacy and have done for for years (his fruit money covers the cost ) and then about once a year he will have a check up at a private clinic (can use the gov subsidy of $3000 pa towards the consultation).

Depends on your mother's situation of course but I am astounded by the number of my acquaintances who take frail and elderly relatives to gov clinics just to save several hundred dollars per month.

Some of the neighbourhood pharmacies are way cheaper than Fanda

TerraInfirma and jimbo like this.

If you want a recommendation for a private, careful and empathetic GP in Central please pm me

TerraInfirma likes this.

Thanks for all the responses...Basically : (1)Register her in person at the closest clinic (Sheungwan for me), (2)Arrange for an appointment at that clinic using phone/app,(3) Bring her Medical reports/prescription drug list to that appointment , (4) Hope no further investigations will be opened , continuing with her current meds, (5) Using doctor approve prescription get her meds in nearby pharmacy.

Failing all this : Be a Ninja and buy from Fanda!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5