Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By vmlinuz
  • 1 Post By hullexile

Chiropractor Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Chiropractor Hong Kong

Anyone got a recommendation for a Chiropractor that does / can do the whole cracking and pulling of the whole body in 1 session like they show in youtube.

My whole body (shoulder / neck / upper back / lower back / pinched nerve / knees) hurts LOL

I looked up Chiropractors Hong Kong and went to try "Quarry Bay | New York Spine and Physiotherapy Center", what a load of bullocks that place was, the so called therapist did consultation for 5 mins and then told me to go try out a machine than i laid down on face down and it moved up and down, did that for 10 mins and then was told to go get MRI and Xray to see how bad my spine was.

Consultation cost 800 + 700 for hook up to the damm shite machine. MRI + Xray was 13K (that I had to go to MK separately)

Next session he looked at my mri and xray and did one adjustment that lasted probably 1 min and then it was hook up to the machine again, afterwards the clerk outside said they recommend I do 48 sessions at their clinic once or twice a week. After hearing that I never went back.

Anyone been to someone that does the full session, paying a few grand is not a problem.

Insert obligatory "have you considered a doctor rather than a quack?" post here...

hongkong7 and Hkemail888 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Anyone got a recommendation for a Chiropractor that does / can do the whole cracking and pulling of the whole body in 1 session like they show in youtube.

My whole body (shoulder / neck / upper back / lower back / pinched nerve / knees) hurts LOL

I looked up Chiropractors Hong Kong and went to try "Quarry Bay | New York Spine and Physiotherapy Center", what a load of bullocks that place was, the so called therapist did consultation for 5 mins and then told me to go try out a machine than i laid down on face down and it moved up and down, did that for 10 mins and then was told to go get MRI and Xray to see how bad my spine was.

Consultation cost 800 + 700 for hook up to the damm shite machine. MRI + Xray was 13K (that I had to go to MK separately)

Next session he looked at my mri and xray and did one adjustment that lasted probably 1 min and then it was hook up to the machine again, afterwards the clerk outside said they recommend I do 48 sessions at their clinic once or twice a week. After hearing that I never went back.

Anyone been to someone that does the full session, paying a few grand is not a problem.

A great one in Angeles, so of no use to you. You could hear the cracks a mile away . I had two sessions and made a big difference on my neck.
    chuckster007 likes this.

Give these guys a call...they are very busy though, so you might have to be flexible on the timing...

https://www.hongkongsportsclinic.com/

Caveat- I've only had physio here, but by far the best physio I've had in HK.

Hello, after falling hard on my tail bone and being unable to walk for two weeks I sought chiropractic treatment. The initial visit is $900 (no X-rays) then $800 for follow-up visits. My chiropractor uses a holistic approach that includes pin-point massage, adjustments, stretching and my favourite part being a deep tissue massage machine. Most medical insurance companies will also cover part of your costs.

Dr Rin Park is someone who I highly recommend.

https://www.rinspinecenter.com/chiropractic

...I had similar experiences in a place called HK Chiropractic Institute, just endless instructions, asking to bring all friends and family, doing few minutes of manually pulsating punching and trying to sell endless packages of treatment for thousands of dollars.....no use...
    Get yourself a decent PT , sport related, they do good evaluations and treatment, with acupuncture and many decent stretch&strength exercises for home......you also need to get the work in regular.....