Like Tree4Likes

Side Effects of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Side Effects of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine

Hi All,

Hope you're doing well.

I got vaccinated on 30th June. I noticed that in since last 2-3 months, I occasionally feel pain in my shoulder where I was given the vaccine.

I had severe pain in my left shoulder for 2-3 days where I received the vaccine, when I got vaccinated.

Is it normal? Has anyone felt the same or any other symptoms?

1st - running on 50% next day
    2nd - no problems

You may have just had the jab made into a tendon or a bursa and not into the muscle. That would not be a product of Pfizer, it is just a risk of any injection. I had it happen to me and it took a few months to subside. It's more a product of a lot of poorly trained injectors not knowing how to aim properly.

Just keep moving your shoulder and keep stretching it.

Having had 2 Pfizer jabs, the first one didn't bother me at all, but the second one made me feel run down 24 hours after. I basically just spent the day on the couch in my den with a comfy pillow and a light blanket and just slept it off for 24 hours.

2 shots, sore arm for 24 hrs then nothing , nowt, bugger all, zilch, sweet fa, zero.

People who don't get the virus are cowards, scaredy cats, wimps, yellow, wimps, unbelibers and downright stupid.

Yes, I know the poster had his jabs. I am a week into lying in a hospital bed bored tf.

qhank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    2 shots, sore arm for 24 hrs then nothing , nowt, bugger all, zilch, sweet fa, zero.

People who don't get the virus are cowards, scaredy cats, wimps, yellow, wimps, unbelibers and downright stupid.

Yes, I know the poster had his jabs. I am a week into lying in a hospital bed bored tf.
    Eh?

Are you saying you're banged up in a hospital bed with covid.
    qhank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sw_star:
    I got vaccinated on 30th June. I noticed that in since last 2-3 months, I occasionally feel pain in my shoulder where I was given the vaccine.

I had severe pain in my left shoulder for 2-3 days where I received the vaccine, when I got vaccinated.

Is it normal? Has anyone felt the same or any other symptoms?
    I've felt the same but only after my second shot which was back in May. Sore upper arm/shoulder area that has not gone away since that day, almost as if I pulled it. Sometimes it's barely noticeable but other times it's more intense. I've done a bit of light stretching of that area and using a massage gun. Not back to the full range of motion yet so putting on a jacket or trying to scratch my back will still hurt.

2 shots Biontech, not a single issue, 2nd shot took 5 days just incase, Great holiday doing sweet FA at home, sleeping or watching YouTube

About a week or so after the second jab, I had some discomfort around my left shoulder area so had an ultrasound done which revealed enlarged lymph nodes under my left armpit. Biopsy was done and was informed that that was a side effect of the Pfizer jab and they should disappear on their own. Been no issues otherwise

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast