Like Tree14Likes

I've been forced into a mental ward

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I've been forced into a mental ward

So few days ago I was on a high chair. I had a seizure and fell head down and got a commission I woke up being put in an ambulance.
    .comes hospital I'm still wishy washy and no idea what the I am doing. Doctor asked questions and my wife is yeah he's been changing for a while, oh also he drinks alcohol!
    They basically promise my wife they will fix my brain

Suffice to say I don't remember what happened at that moment. They bring me for examination in an insulation room and let me there.
    Next day I'm transferred to F1 area I think. I'm still recovering my memory at thiss stage but I can see what is going. And realise I need a doctor's appointment and that my wife picks me. I don't think my wife realise how fuck I am in..

Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    So few days ago I was on a high chair. I had a seizure and fell head down and got a commission I woke up being put in an ambulance.
    .comes hospital I'm still wishy washy and no idea what the I am doing. Doctor asked questions and my wife is yeah he's been changing for a while, oh also he drinks alcohol!
    They basically promise my wife they will fix my brain

Suffice to say I don't remember what happened at that moment. They bring me for examination in an insulation room and let me there.
    Next day I'm transferred to F1 area I think. I'm still recovering my memory at thiss stage but I can see what is going. And realise I need a doctor's appointment and that my wife picks me. I don't think my wife realise how fuck I am in..

Any advice?
    Try and stay calm, let the doctors work and you heal.
    Gollygordon likes this.

Hopefully they are also checking for tumors and have run you through a CT machine.

No clue how the system or the diagnostics work in such a case.

All the best.

Gollygordon likes this.

Very sorry to hear what has happened.

As shri said, hopefully they are investigating the cause of your seizure, and it’s not clear to me at least, whether the aftereffects are from that or hitting your head.

Not sure why you’re forced in the mental ward, but at this point per hull you can only relax and focus on recovery.

Sorry to hear of your issues. Hospitals can be distressing and confusing places. Best if possible to stay as relaxed as possible and let the doctors do their work.

Best wishes.

If you are in a public hospital they want you out of the place as much as you want out.

Not necessarily the case if it's a psychiatric ward. They tend to be very conservative about when to leave.

shri likes this.

@Plutark - all good?

Corrib likes this.

Sorry to hear this. Is it possible to ask to speak to a Doctor who can calmly explain what your diagnosis? Start by saying you are very confused. Ask him to go slowly and don’t be afraid to ask him to explain a second or third time if needed.

Most importantly if memory is an issue either make notes or record it. Good luck.

Actually it was not the mental ward but felt like it. I also got a commossion so I didnt have my senses for a few days and it is getting better now. The first night they put me in isolation because I was talking crap (apparently). Then I was sent to the observation ward. People screaming left and right which is why I felt like in a mental ward.

Basically they put all the people they want to keep an eye on and give them as much drugs and shots as possible. It is insane, they give you pills without telling you what they are, then they wake you up every 1-2 hours and inject you with stuff they will not tell you about.

At some point one of the guy came with a big seringe, Im like what is it? He is oh that three doses of Covid vaccine in one seringe, im like I already had my vaccines and I also caught the covid, he insisted so hard it was like a car salesman.

Honestly that place felt like a test tube for them to try get rid of as much drugs as possible. In the end I refused to take anything and they just give up. I needed a friend to pick me up and sign a ton of paper and promise to come back for further testing. I have never see people with such lack of integrity. And the place is filth!

shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast