Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Taruntandon
  • 1 Post By chobochobo

Looking for Lung Specialist or ENT in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2023

    Question Looking for Lung Specialist or ENT in Hong Kong


    Does anyone know a good lung doctor in Hong Kong or someone who specializes in persistent cough. My brother has had a on/off cough and sore throat for a few months now and I want to see someone who can diagnose the cause correctly and not just throw antibiotics at him. I don't think its anything serious but it is persistent.

    Thanks again in advance.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2004

    I like Dr. Nelson Lai with ENTific, he was able to help me get rid of a lingering cough earlier this year

  3. #3

    Home remedies might help.

    I know I might get flak for this, but has your brother tried taking steam from a vaporizer? I had a nasal drip which would irritate the hell out of my throat. I had cough for months after contracting COVID. I went to several doctors only to get some paracetamol and high really high dosage antibiotics. But nothing worked. Finally got a vaporizer, took steam for 15 mins twice a day and voila! The cough disappeared. No harm trying!

    shri and misshappy26 like this.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2008

    Could be many things - postnasal drip, reflux etc. Get it checked out by an ENT first probably. Nelson Lai should be ok.

    shri likes this.