bedbugs

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Angry bedbugs

has anyone had to deal with these little F*%kers here? Any ideas on how to treat and get rid of them????

HELP!!!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

erm,...call the exterminator??

yeah, we already had the exterminators here.... 4 times... they just don't seem to want to die...

Bugs

Burn them.... light a candle turn the cot and burn them.....

Quote Originally Posted by margaret101:
    has anyone had to deal with these little F*%kers here? Any ideas on how to treat and get rid of them????

HELP!!!
    are you for real? Is this a common problem in HK? Do they bite or something? I hope that gets sorted out for you.

Never seen one in my life.

Bogs.. to answer your question... YES they bite, they feed on your blood at night...

They are visible in your bed and room and I have been told that they can be commom in HK.

I just want to know where I can get some chemicals to treat them, at home (CAN.) I would have some idea where to go, but here we are at a loss. Seeing as we have already tried the exterminators, I am just looking for other options...

also I am looking for some plastic that can be wrapped around a bed... any ideas where I might be able to buy some here?

Margaret.....sorry to hear that and I don't know where to buy plastic. Are these bedbugs and not mosquitos? They must be pretty damn big and bad bedbugs if you can see them with the naked eye and they bite. Maybe changing the mattress in the way forward, if it's infested.

Here's some info about them, and getting rid of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedbug

Normally you wont visually notice them, you should put some sticky tape in various places to see if you can catch one, as it may not be Bedbugs. It could easily be fleas (if you have pets), ticks (if you go into the countryside) or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal:
    Here's some info about them, and getting rid of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedbug

Normally you wont visually notice them, you should put some sticky tape in various places to see if you can catch one, as it may not be Bedbugs. It could easily be fleas (if you have pets), ticks (if you go into the countryside) or anything else.

Yuck. I experienced bedbugs in India. Terrrible. They are very good at hiding, so they are difficult to get rid of. They will get into everything even into your clothes i.e. pockets, creases, any dark places. So you have to be careful to find every place they might be hiding.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast