Help!! Anyone know how to buy Imovane (sleeping pill)?

Closed Thread

Unhappy Help!! Anyone know where to buy Imovane (sleeping pill)?

I'm looking to get Imovane/Stilnox (sleeping pills) over the counter or any other way so long as it doesn't need prescription.

Its really hard to get my family doctor to prescribe those things, he might give me 2 per week which is no where near enough.

I can't sleep at all without the aid of sleeping pills and my job is a very demanding and stressful one, so I really NEED my rest.

Help, anyone??? I'm quite desperate ....

Last edited by PickleShock; 01-04-2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: typo

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Imovane is for transient, short-term and chronic insomnia. You need to get at the underlying problem. If you don't to do that, ask your doctor for another less-addictive medication.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleShock:
    I'm looking to get Imovane/Stilnox (sleeping pills) over the counter or any other way so long as it doesn't need prescription.

Its really hard to get my family doctor to prescribe those things, he might give me 2 per week which is no where near enough.

I can't sleep at all without the aid of sleeping pills and my job is a very demanding and stressful one, so I really NEED my rest.

Help, anyone??? I'm quite desperate ....
    This is a prescription medication in HK and its distribution is controlled. Pharmicists stock is closely regulated (particulary since 2007) and they will not sell it to you over the counter (some pretty new and stiff penalties apply).

The only legal way for you to obtain it is via prescription from your doctor - who by the way - seems to be prescribing it correctly, just a couple weeks at a time to monitor usage.

See a psychsitarst. you need real help and do not just take medication on your own. taking the sleeping pills will help you to sleep but will not help you for long, see a psych and deal with your underlying problem.