Shaving suggestions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ahh let a girl tell you guys what you need to do.. not that I have a face full or hair or save my face, just somthing I saw it on tv .

you need to exfoliate after saving then splash your face with cold water and moisturiser.

I agree with that, not that I have a serious problem, but I do find that using a face scrub (the Superdrug one available in Watsons) after (philishave) shaving and then using moisturiser works very well for me.

Metrosexual!

exfoliate with soap after shaving? wouldn't that irritate the he'll out of your skin? I normally exfoliate before shaving to remove any dead skin and debris before shaving.

how often do you change blades (ie mach3)? i've been switching blades every week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    exfoliate with soap after shaving?
    Who mentioned soap? Superdrug facial scrub isn't soap based as far as I know.

Self whipped shaving cream (or shaving soap) that you do with a brush can sometimes work better for sensitive skins better than shaving cream. Most of these are more easily made hypo-allergenic than the stuff in the can.
    I work in the makeup industry and I know many actors who swear by brush on shaving cream over the can. I think that disinfecting your razor will also help- use alcohol rather than peroxide as peroxide can dry and irritate your skin. Bacteria and dirt cause acne so disinfecting your blade will cut down.

Place a hot towel on your face before shaving to open your pores and soften the hair, it'll irritate less. and use as hot of water as you can stand. Hope this helps!

PS- If all else fails, grow mutton chops. Chicks dig em.

is there a specific alcohol disinfectant sold for the blades? or just grab a bottleof rubbing alcohol or rum or what?
    Posted via Mobile Device

is there a specific alcohol disinfectant sold for the blades? or just grab a bottleof rubbing alcohol or rum or what?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    dettol will do, they claim they even kill h1n1

Posted via Mobile Device
    I use rubbing alcohol.

Try Gillette Sensor Excel

Try Gillette Sensor Excel Razor (pale green); with "Satin Care" Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin, Aloe
    Can get them at Mannings.

It was originally designed for women but worked very well for my other half. He also had acne all over for 2 years was so fedup that he decided to pinch my stuff.
    It worked and he has been acne-free for 4 months now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2