Any suggestions: regrow hairs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any suggestions: regrow hairs

Hello to everyone in here, i just want ideas from peoples about regrowing head hairs, any solutions like a better hair consultant, any good shampoo or tonics which could grow hairs or any natural remidi...

I have already tried "man n tale shampoo" "Rogain"which had just a little effect and grew very few hairs "Natural tips using mixture of onion, garlic lemon juice or adding Cinnamon powder in it to paste" which i'm using for a month and get 2 to 3 hairs on bald portion.

If anyone have any ideas or suggestion pls feel free to share unlike me there are many people who would like to get their lost hair back by regrowing. So it will be very useful to get some good advice here which could really help many of us, thanks all and apology for any wrong saying thanks once again.

Last edited by Mark2009; 19-07-2009 at 11:16 PM.

I'm really dissappointed that no one is willing to give any advice for my problem....

Why do you think people on Geoexpat will have an answer to a question which medical science worldwide has invested many, many millions of dollars in and failed to find one?

My suggestion (as someone who has quite a lots less hair than he used to) is simply to get used to the idea. You aren't going to get your hair back (with the possible exception of very expensive transplants of individual hairs) so what you need to deal with is the psychological difficulty you seem to have living with that fact.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Mark, the reason for the woeful response to your appeal, is simply that one of the prerequisites of joining Geoexpat is that you have to have an anti hirsute fetish.
    Most of the ladies here have or are looking for bald mates, and in many cases vice versa as well.
    Nothing floats my boat like an amazonian she devil with a #2 crew cut.
    For all things fuzzy you should try Asiaexpat.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM
    My suggestion (as someone who has quite a lots less hair than he used to) is simply to get used to the idea. You aren't going to get your hair back (with the possible exception of very expensive transplants of individual hairs) so what you need to deal with is the psychological difficulty you seem to have living with that fact.
    Have to agree with this approach...

... accept it and move on!

Any attempts to try and hide partial baldness are noticable to the vast majority of sighted people and make you look ridiculous

My advice... shave it or, at least, #2 all over!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob
    Any attempts to try and hide partial baldness are noticable to the vast majority of sighted people and make you look ridiculous
    So many bad comb over jobs here, I always have to laugh

A picture of your average Geoexpat member.

I am sure if you go into China there will be someone willing to take money off you with promises to regrow your hair. The treatment may include some or all of the following: magnets, rhino semen, tiger paws, panda tongue, bugs, tea and the burning of money.

On a recent foray into a part of China with no english tv channels, I was amazed at their infomercials. There were several "dodgy" ones. But the best was the magnets that you place on your feet that guarantee you grow 3 inches in 3 months. The commercial itself went for about 15 mintues and included a reporter and three or four "before" and "after" interviews. Mind-boggling.

I probably enjoyed the advert for "how to get bigger breasts" better though.

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid
    For all things fuzzy you should try Asiaexpat.
    Hey, KK

Fuzz OR no fuzz...

Tickle her, er..."tonsils" now & again, and your amazonian she devil will float ya boat RIGHT back

as greg matthews would say..."advanced hair? yeah yeah!"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast