Kids with Eczema problem?

Closed Thread

Kids with Eczema problem?

Hi,
    I have a six years old with very bad Eczema and it really starting to affect her schooling. The teach at the kindergarden was very understanding with her situation but now that she has started school, the teachers seem less sympathetic to her condition and her grade has grade is poor. Teacher are saying that she lack concentration in class and that she scratch all the time.
    We have tried some many products, cream, lotions, etc... that can help? We have tried all the usual stuff in Watson's and the doctors don't seem to have an answer.

Tom

Someone from another thread said he/she would highly recommend seeing Dr Kingsley Chan in Admiralty, who cured both his/her kids of eczema. You might want to give him a try.

Have you tried to use Environment Therapy?

I am reluctant to recommend anything for a 6 year old. Personally, I suffered from eczema from an early age in the UK until I saw a very good doctor in Ma On Shan who gave me some creams and a medicated anti-dandruff shampoo (sebizol) which did the trick. I still buy the anti-dandruff shampoo for the occasional athlete's foot, but I would strongly recommend taking medical advice before using it on a 6 year old.

Hi Tom,

When my daughter was 3, she suddenly started having eczema and it was so bad that it was all over her body and her face. She was always scratching and often could not sleep.

After seeing many different doctors and trying lots of treatments that did not work, we met Dr Adrian Wu. The treatment he prescribed worked wonders!

Read the thread below for more details:

Allergies and eczema in HongKong - Page 2 - Hong Kong GeoBaby

Dr Wu is in Prince's Building, Central and his phone no. is 2818 0180.

No milk, give goats milk or soy milk.