Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Claire ex-ax

accutane

Closed Thread

accutane

Any doctors prescribe accutane in HK? I've had cystic acne forever but it's pretty much unbearable here. I would like to check out some dermatologists and doctors.
    Thanks.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Accutane is the tradename in the US, elsewhere it is Roaccutane.

In Hong Kong, it is available in 10mg and 20mg capsules.

kecleon likes this.

Thank you very much, how do I get it from a dermatologist here? Do most prescribe it? And is it very hard to get like it is in the USA? I am an exchange student here till July. I don't know much about it but I almost went on it in the US.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Sorry, I don't know about how easy, or hard, it is to get a doctor to prescribe it. Do you have a GP or university health service clinic you can go to?

anyone else know the prices of roaccutane in hk? I'm going to the health service clinic at the school to try to get a referral this week for a gp. I doubt the clinic at school will prescribe it but thank you for telling me how to get started. haha

You really need to get a referral to a dermatologist for Roaccutane. You need to get cholesterol, liver and kidney tests before you go on it. It's a pretty strong drug that can make you feel pretty lousy.