Like Tree1Likes

Looking for natural supplements in HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just placed a massive order with VitaCost and am reasonably impressed with their selection and prices. Not to mention shipping was only $24USD for 8-14 day delivery via DHL. This is my first time using them; however, if the items arrive as promised then I will definitely use them for subsequent orders.

i prefer iherb to vitacost, vitacost sent me some vitamins and the internal packaging was already open, been hassling them for days with no response. Will phone later today. Iherb - join their mailing list, some months they have specials on postage and its half price and its MUCH quicker that vitacost

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

We use iherb.com for all our supplements, except for the odd one not available from them and we then use vitacost.com (which can take a long time to receive if using ordinary US postal service).

Have ordered twice already since I posted this thread from Iherb. Fantastic 1 order by normal airmail came in 10 days, the other is one its way and am ready to order more. Thanks for posting these sites.

Iherb will also refund you if you find cheaper stuff at vitacost, they did for me. Iherb shipping is cheaper anyway and better service.

Will do a DHL next to give it a go as have heavy stuff to order, hows customs on DHL?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Customs is customs. The last DHL package from iherb (I pick the cheaper courier option, sometimes it's UPS, but this time DHL had a special 1/2 price offer) took two days from the US to our home. The previous one was delayed because of multiple x-rays by Customs. Had packages opened but nothing has been confiscated.

>> Iherb will also refund you if you find cheaper stuff at vitacost, they did for me. Iherb shipping is cheaper anyway and better service.

Shipping to HK ??

And i found that Amazon price is cheaper than iherb, but they do not ship nutrition products to HK.
    And other cheaper and better website than iherb ?

To our valued international customers, we are only able to price match orders from our domestic customers. This is due to our extremely discounted shipping rates that our competitors can not even come close to matching. We know that if you take this into consideration you will see that iHerb definitely offers a better overall value to our international customers. $5 off iherb coupon code ZEC067

>> due to our extremely discounted shipping rates that our competitors can not even come close to matching

vitacost shipping can match iherb ?
    who is cheaper in terms of shipping ?

Last edited by Vrindavan; 14-12-2010 at 07:25 PM.