Good PC shop in Wanchai - to buy a PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Original Post:
    A-Lab Technology at Shop 143A/145, 298 Computer Zone,
    298 Hennessy Road, WanChai, Hong Kong

www.a-lab.com

Ask for a guy called John, he speaks good English. Purchased several computers from him and never had any problems. I highly recommend this place.
    Thanks Maddog - will check him out.

Quote Original Post:
    A-Lab Technology at Shop 143A/145, 298 Computer Zone,
    298 Hennessy Road, WanChai, Hong Kong

www.a-lab.com

Ask for a guy called John, he speaks good English. Purchased several computers from him and never had any problems. I highly recommend this place.
    I have one of their PCs next to me and it works fine. I'm on a Dell laptop, though. Go figure A-Lab will do the same thing gladly...just let 'em know what you want and they'll beat any price you find in the mall. I usually hunt around, find what I want, then go tell the boys at A-Lab and end up saving a few bucks. Be wary of the advice Max gives you, he's an individual with a cold, cold heart.
    Last edited by jayinhongkong; 29-05-2006 at 08:02 PM.

indianhk: what up?
    Sparkin a dutch: haha
    Sparkin a dutch: read my reply to ur post
    indianhk: WHY YOU LIL" @!#$!%!%!!
    Sparkin a dutch: hahahaha
    indianhk: COLD COLD HEART?????
    indianhk: WTF!!!
    Sparkin a dutch: hahaha

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Original Post:
    'special items that they do not have in stock'

Max I am intrigued! Spill the beans...
    What I meant by special items was certain specific add-on cards and other extra hardware that they do not normally stock or are difficult to find. I have a friend of mine who uses high-end high-spec PCs for 3D rendering and his typical configuration consists of dual processor motherboards (not dual core, but dual processors), loads of registered (EC) Ram, large and fast SCSI harddrives (then, now probably SATAII), powerful PSUs, a huge monitor, etc....

All this was provided by him even when he didnt have those items in stock/at his store, which just goes to show what he is capable of.

Jay, if I had a "cold, cold heart", I wouldn't be offering advice here now would I?
    Last edited by Max; 29-05-2006 at 08:11 PM.

heh it was all in jest matey. Max is a great guy. Most of the shops in WCC or 298 can accomodate your needs though (as long as you pay their prices) They'll even get you printers/scanners/MP3 players if you want 'em and they'll undercut the other retailers around them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2