Laptop case and battery help

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Laptop case and battery help

Hi everybody,

I have recently purchased a Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO M 3438G, a 17" dektop replacement.

I had two questions in mind:

1. The more general of the two: can anyone help me find and recommend a suitable laptop case for it? The one they provided doesnt do the job that well - I'd prefer a backpack or atleast something with a shoulder strap...

2. The more harder of the two: anyone know where I can get a second battery for this? My one hasn't died or anything, but because it has only 2 hours of battery life I would prefer a second battery in case I get into any emergency situations (i.e. playing WoW and the battery goes out!)

Thanks in advance!
    Strange

Wanchai computer centre theres a couple of stores that sell laptop bags/rucksacks etc on the first floor.

They should have your battery in some of the stores too.

I agree with Jimbo. I would recommend crumpler bags....they have a number of different sizes and configurations. Good protection and smart, bright styling..probably worth going to their website and seeing which one you think is best and then going to the shop. It is in the first floor in the cornerand yes batteries cna be purchased also, seem to remember on the main floor towards the back there is a stall that sells loads of different batteries...

If you go to wanchai computer center, right before you enter, there is a hole in the wall shop outside called Battery Collection. Check with them. I'm a happy customer.

(Between the methadone clinic and the mcdonalds ... healthy environs huh?)

Thanks for the help guys!

I hate to sound like a newb but I've never been there...anyone just tell me which exit to take from the MTR?

Thanks again!
    Strange

Exit A4 of wanchai, go up the steps and turn left and its right in front of you, can't miss it.

Awesome, thanks alot!

One last thing: is it possible to get headphones for laptops there? I game and listen to music quite a bit, and the audio is not the subwoofer I'm used to hearing.

Thanks again,
    Strange

Yup most places will stock headphones. they will have the decent ones made by shure too.

hi, I have a 3 years old Fujitsu Siemens Amilo D8820 and it needs some servicing. I have tried to open it myself to do some cleaning but its impossible to open it up. Can someone recommend a good place ? thanks.

Any of the places in Wanchai/mongkok computer centres will be fine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast