Do they sell Second Hand games in Hong Kong?

Do they sell Second Hand games in Hong Kong?

I want to get some psp games but I dont have much money. If they are second hand maybe I can afford them. Also with consoles and stuff. Do they have second hand shops in Sham Shui Po and other places?

i've seen a few shops that sell 2nd hand games. but not a whole lot. i have a few psp games i wanna get rid of. what games do you have in mind?

Well, old games like Ridge Racer and lumines and stuff like that.

There is a shopping arcade which is at MongKok (2-16 Fa Yuen Street) called Ho King Commercial Building. A few 2nd hand shops are there and you may probably find a lot of 2nd hand games of PSP, and NDS.

Olympic Plaza. Wanchai MTR, exit A3, turn left and walk for about 10 minutes. There are three floor of game shops + pron for your self entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudle
    Olympic Plaza. Wanchai MTR, exit A3, turn left and walk for about 10 minutes. There are three floor of game shops + pron for your self entertainment.
    Isnt that one called "188 Oriental" (on 188 Wanchai road) instead of "Olympic"?

If nudle is talking of 188 then it's commonly referred to as "188" (without the quotes ) and it has two upper floors of mostly game-based stuff. The ground area has one or two shops including a photocopying service (?). The pron is Japanese only (not that I've taken a peek inside).