Dreamweaver tutorial / course in HK

Closed Thread

Question Dreamweaver tutorial / course in HK

Hi! Does anyone know where I can master this software? I bought the books, but it would be better to attend a few classes at a solid tutorial centre? Where can I find one for the summer? Thanks!

Sophia

Good luck in trying to find one but the problem you'll find is that most of the large tutorial centres such as welkin/unisoftnet/fevaworks will only conduct lessons in Cantonese and not English.

Jimbo is right I've gone down this road before though not for DreamWeaver. I have lucked out with SPACE and the big universities too. The institutions that do teach in English do so in courses of little interest to me. Put it down to demand and supply.

dreamweaver

My advise is just spend more your time to try out the online tutorial site.
    and also spend your time to master HTML instead of direct go to dreamweaver.Dreamweaver is just a WYSIWYG application to make it easier to develop a web site. but there is always a circumtances that you have to manually code it in html.

If I'm not mistaken the new Dreamweaver comes with a tutorial itself, which is very useful. At my school my teacher uses it to teach us how to bulid a website...you just have to follow the simple steps...make a table, take words, put in photos and stuff like that.
    When you have finished the tutorial you'll pretty much get the idea, for your first website you might just want to use the same design/layout as the tutorial one...

Hope this helps.

Kevin

I could teach people if there is an interest, i used to teach 3D at the university in Swe before, and i have about 8years worth of webdesign experience.
    I might even record a few "teaser" videos if there is an iunterest.
    PM me to let me know if there is anyone up for a few lessons.

/J