Outlook express

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll
    Are you using netvigator / now broadband by any chance?
    Kia do you have problem with them like I do I cant download my email from Netvigator let alone send.

I rang customer services they said turn your firewall and virus scanner off and it MIGHT work (oh and they said dont turn them back on), they didnt have a clue what was up and my settings were correct

Oh well shall have to stick to googlemail unless anyone knows what to do

Tony

anyone knows how to get Outlook (not express) to display the graphics attached in the email as part of the mail instead of having to click on every one of them to see the attachment ?

Sorry hullexile, I'm all out of ideas.

Well when it gets sorted I'll let you know, assuming I understand enough to tell you. In the meantime I will just have to work more from home - disaster

"Acubix-PicoBackup" is the best freeware to backup your outlook express email box' emails + the address book data!!

http://www.download.com/Acubix-PicoB...ml?tag=lst-0-2

Still no luck

Just to let you know there are now 7 people working on my problem but still no solution!

If you have someone with a little technical know how I can suggest that he adds a new account to Outlook Express to access a Gmail account (I can send you an invite to create one if necessary). Then try to read and send email using that account from Outlook Express. If that is OK then do likewise from your other computer. This will prove the pop/smtp/port settings at each location without relying on your own email account settings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2