Computer Training

Closed Thread

Computer Training

My company needs me to do a Microsoft Active Directory course, there must be a place I can do it in Hong Kong. Anyone here done their Active Directory training?

I can't find anyone who does classes in English! Has anyone been on a technology course in English? I don't want to go all the way to Singapore for this.

I guess another option is, does anybody who speaks fleunt cantonese and english want to go on an Active Directory course with me and tell me what's being said?

Actually I am in the same boat as you are, wanted to do some training to improve my skills but it seems there are very few or no trainings done here in english.

Anybody have any information ?

Why not look into online training courses?

If anyone finds out about an english speaking training company please let me know!

Thanks

I still can't find any classes in English so I'm getting private training at the Welkin Centre www.welkin.com.hk

Kenfil and Infocan also have private training.

Keep an eye on the scheduling as they often cancel or change dates without notifying you - I know that from experience.

is the Comptia Network+ worth anything in hk?

i'm doing a couple of MCPs with work but am interested in the practical aspect of this course at my local college for night school.

i won't bother with the A+, but am thinking about the Security+ also.

any comments?

cheers.